Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fall On Your Knees by Ann-Marie MacDonald



8/10 - I'm not one who says things like "I just couldn't put it down." when talking about books. But really, I just couldn't put it down. Someone wrote in another review that reading this book is liking driving past a grisly accident, you want to look away, but you just can't. I think that sums it up perfectly. This book contains some of the most unusual characters I've ever come across. How they end up in the same book is amazing as well. But I just could not stop reading it out of morbid curiosity if nothing else. The happy ending queen crosses over to the dark side.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Stephanie,
I completely agree with you! This book (which I read a few years ago) is spell binding. I remember not being able to put it down either. I thought it was very well written and an excellent book
Sara - rstjm4

Stephanie said...

Thanks for dropping by Sara!