Here's my favorite reads of 2006!
1. Eventide by Kent Haruf. I loved Plainsong and was amazed to find I liked the follow-up even more!
2. Boy's Life by Robert McCammon. The most imaginative book I've read since childhood. Thanks for the recommendation Dad!
3. These is My Words by Nancy E. Turner. Never thought I'd like historical fiction until I read this book. Sarah is one of the best heroines I've ever read.
4. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini. A fascinating, and sometimes difficult read.
5. I couldn't decide between The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom and The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon. Mitch had me crying and Mark had me laughing!